THE LATEST IN ROOFING
Tile is one of the most popular roofing materials. They are typically hung in parallel rows, with each row overlapping the one below it to cover the nails in them. There are roof tiles for specific positions, such as where the plains of the pitches meet. They are lighter than concrete and clay tiles, easier to install, easier to run than long-run panels, and perform well in extreme weather.
The most popular materials used in metal roof tiles are aluminum, zinc, steel, and copper. These tiles are available in a range of patterns and shapes. Color stone metal Roof Tile is made of high-tech, belonging to medium and high-grade roofing products. It is made of an aluminum-zinc-plated steel plate with excellent anti-corrosion performance. It is made of acrylic resin with strong weather resistance as a binder and colored high-temperature sintered sand as the surface layer. New high-grade roofing materials. They can be designed to imitate the appearance of popular roofing products such as wood shake tiles, barrel tiles, and slate tiles.
The appearance is deeply sought after by the masses; the decorative effect is super-strong, with various colors, seven basic Roof Tile types, fifteen common colors, random colors/shapes, and individuality; environmental protection and energy-saving advantages are obvious, installation convenience is also a big advantage, one is about 0.5 square meters, saving construction time and labor costs; easy to transport long distances; long service life, 50-70 years life; anti-strong earthquake effect is obvious when the accident occurs, the Roof Tiles are light in weight and will not fall in a single piece, even if there is a problem with the roof and only the entire roof will fall. It is an ideal replacement for future roofing systems.
The advantages of colored stone metal Roof Tiles are obvious, but most people have no basis for judging colored stone metal Roof Tiles.
Here are some tips for a simpler selection of Roof Tiles:
1. Look at the uneven surface of the Roof Tile, mainly look at the quality of the colored sand and the fine workmanship of the factory. For example, through the bottom glue, through the steel plate, whether the color sand is evenly laid, whether the colored sand particles are uniform.
2. Whether it is fading, 1. Washing method, put the colored sand into the vessel, pour it into the water to see if the water becomes cloudy. 2. Cooking method, put the sand into the pot and heat it to see if the water is turbid. The turbidity is definitely unqualified, and of course, it will not be dripped into the entire container like ink.
3. Whether the surface has a convex/face gel or a white surface, the protrusion is generally uneven or bubble and the surface is white, indicating that the surface is scratched, which affects the appearance and quality.
4. The firmness of color sand bonding, use a utility knife to shovel a small piece in a certain part of the Roof Tile, and push it up along the grain of the Roof Tile to see if the whole layer can be picked up. Can be picked up to show that the quality of the Roof Tile is poor, if only a small piece of a small piece falls, it is normal, indicating that the glue adhesion is better.
5. The problem of the thickness of galvanized steel plate, some manufacturers in order to save costs, expand their own profits, privately use thin steel plate, the utility knife first open the edge of the smallmouth, with precision instruments to measure. There may be errors, which are difficult to measure without professionalism. The common standard thickness is 0.4mm.