K-style 7 inch Color Aluminum Gutter
Thickness for Gutter:1.2mm
Thickness for Downspout:0.9mm
Pack:6 pieces per packet
SAN-GOBUILD Aluminum Gutter- K Style Aluminum/Copper Gutter&Downspout System
Sangobuild aluminum gutters are great for directing rainwater away from your home, without guttering, the accumulation of rainwater at the base of your home can lead to foundation damage and soil erosion. This can give way to a plethora of other issues as well.
The Advantages of Aluminum gutters Against Other Guttering Materials:
1. Aluminum is a very durable material that will not rust or corrode under normal use.
2. Aluminum can be painted in a range of colors that allows for color coordination with the roofs other design requirements.
3. Aluminum gutters are very light and therefore require no special support structures.
4. Available in over 20 pre-finished colors, low maintenance, and the amount of accessories available make it one of the easiest guttering systems to install.
Here are 10 facts about Aluminum Gutters you should know:
1. Aluminum gutters are the most popular gutters on the market. The flexibility and reliability of aluminum make it the most widely-used material for today’s gutters systems. Many consider it a universal option that fits well with most homes as well as commercial properties.
2. Aluminum gutters are lightweight. Aluminum is a great option for those looking for a lighter material for their gutter needs. They also tend to sag less than heavier steel.
3. Aluminum gutters are long-lasting. The typical aluminum gutter system will last about 20 years on average. While not a permanent solution, it does provide lasting results for a long period of time.
4. Aluminum gutters will never rust. If you are looking for a long-lasting gutter solution, aluminum may be a good option. Unlike steel, it will not rust or corrode over time.
5. Aluminum gutters are prone to dents. One concern people have about aluminum gutters is their tendency to dent. Although very large dents may affect their performance, small dents will have little to no impact on the functionality of the gutter system.
6. Aluminum gutters are easy to maintain. Want a low maintenance solution for your gutter needs? Consider aluminum. It is one of the easiest materials to care for when it comes to gutters.
7. Aluminum gutters can be easily matched to a home. Most aluminum gutters come in many colors to match any home exterior. Their finish is often baked on during the manufacturing process.
8. Aluminum gutters are available in different thicknesses and gauges. This allows users to create a custom solution based on individual needs as well as the climate in which they live.
9. Aluminum gutters can easily be made seamless. With nearly 70% of homeowners opting for seamless gutters, it is important to have a material that works well with this application. Aluminum is a great choice when running seamless gutters.
10. Aluminum gutters resist thinning. Aluminum stands up well to snow and hail making them less likely to thin. They also hold their own in extreme climates as well as more mild ones.
Request a custom quote